Ever wondered if your mood swings and lack of energy is a result of Depression? Take this small 18 question Depression Test and see if you may be one of the many people suffering from Depression! Rate the following questions on a scale of 0 to 5 (0 means it doesn’t apply to you at all and 5 means it totally fits you) then add up your answers!
- I do things slowly.
- My future seems hopeless.
- It is hard for me to concentrate on reading.
- The pleasure and joy has gone out of my life.
- I have difficulty making decisions.
- I have lost interest in aspects of life that used to be important to me.
- I feel sad, blue, and unhappy.
- I am agitated and keep moving around.
- I feel fatigued.
- It takes great effort for me to do simple things.
- I feel that I am a guilty person who deserves to be punished.
- I feel like a failure.
- I feel lifeless — more dead than alive.
- My sleep has been disturbed — too little, too much, or broken sleep.
- I spend time thinking about HOW I might kill myself.
- I feel trapped or caught.
- I feel depressed even when good things happen to me.
- Without trying to diet, I have lost, or gained, weight.
Depression Test Results
Add up your results and then use the following scale to determine if you could be suffering from Depression.
- 54+ (High probability of severe depression)
- 36-53 (Moderate to severe depression)
- 22-35 (Mild to moderate depression)
- 18-21 (Borderline depression)
- 10-17 (Possibility of mild depression)
- 0-9 (Depression unlikely)
If you find you are likely dealing with depression remember it’s perfect acceptable to admit you need help! There are people available and willing to help you. Join our forum where you can get support from others dealing with Depression and seek medical help as they can prescribe medical treatments to decrease the impacts of your depression!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Social Arena